Paul McCartney-McCartney (1970)
Artist: Paul McCartney
Title: McCartney
Label: Apple
Format: 8-Track
Sell Date: 9/11/26
Condition: VG/G+
Discogs Last Sold: 7/3/25 VG/not graded $4.00
Low: $0.87
Median: $4.00
Average: $4.69
High: $14.00
Current low price: $3.00 VG/ no cover
Curren Number on Sale at Discogs: 7
Have/Want: 110/114
Where Sold:Villanueve, D'Ascq, France
Time It Took To Sell: 3 years
Where and When Bought: eBay lot
Gwiz-gau Letter Grade: A-
Sad To See It Go: No
I have a friend from Sweden named Linda and she told me she liked her theme song "The Lovely Linda." I'm sure many Linda's have taken that as their theme song, but she is the only Linda I know that mentioned it. McCartney's first solo record is like that in a way, homey and personal. Full of "secret" discoveries on a mass scale.
"Junk" and "Teddy Boy" were rescued from the filmed Let It Be Beatles sessions. "Maybe I'm Amazed" didn't become a hit until it got arena-fied in the Wings Over America Rock Show. The ones that stuck in my head when I first heard it are still ingrained: "Man We Was Lonely," "That Would Be Something, "Momma Miss America," "Every Night and of course both versions of "Junk." There isn't much else to forget maybe the drum solo closer "Kreen-Akore."
Whadaya want, The Beatles?
FOR FURTHER REVIEW:
Paul & Linda McCartney-Ram (1971)
Paul McCartney & Wings-Band On The Run (1973)
Paul McCartney-Run Devil Run (1999)
The Beatles Second Album (1964)
Songs Pictures and Stories of The Fabulous Beatles (1964)
Hear The Beatles Tell All (1964)
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
Hey Jude b/w Revolution (1968)
The Beatles At The Hollywood Bowl (1977)
1st Live Recordings (Volume 1) (1979)
The Beatles vs. The Third Reich (1985, unofficial)

Comments
Post a Comment