Got Something You Wanna Read About?





Got Something You Wanna Read About?


The Reverse Collector has cracked the 700 article mark, but sales have slowed.  I've added some records to beef up sales but people aren't swimming in government stimulus funds in the US anymore and international shipping costs are insane.  So if you wanna read my annoying commentary (or confirm what you've always known), you are highly likely for your purchase to get a write-up.  That wasn't always the case in the peak pandemic stimulus era I had more sales than days in the week to write about them.

So click the link above and shop at my Discogs store and I will trundle off to storage, clean em up, give a spin or few and type away on what you buy like I have 704 times before and counting.

Love,

Dave


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various Artists-Mojo Presents The Roots of Bob Dylan (2006)

Bob Dylan-New Morning (1970)

Deep Purple-Stormbringer (1974)