Teenage Fanclub-Everybody's Fool (1990)


 

Artist: Teenage Fanclub

Title: Everybody's Fool 

Label: Matador

Format: 7'

Cat #: OLE 007-7

Year of Release: 1990

Country and Year of Edition Issue: US 1990

Listed Condition: VG+/VG+

Sell Date: 6/10/21

Sell Price:$9.49

Discogs Last Sold: 5/15/21 $12.15

Low: $6.00

Median: $10.07

Average: $10.15

High: $14.79

Current low price: $5.99

Current Number on Sale at Discogs: 10

Have/Want: 324/143

Where Sold: Torrance, CA

Time it took to sell: 6 years

Where and When Bought: Newbury Comics Boston $3.99

Gwiz-gau Letter Grade: B

Sad To See It Go: No

Excellent band and A Catholic Education was a great debut.  I forgot if this is an alternate version A-side, but I suspect it isn't and don't want to spend time A-Bing due to being slightly late with this edition of The Reverse Collector due to unforeseen circumstances. Everybody's Fool? Good hit, but they have better.

I actually interviewed the Fannies for the Cut zine which was dutifully transcribed by Steve Erickson and I think this was prior to A Catholic Education.   I remember being annoyed about not being able to find an import of "The Ballad of John and Yoko."  Still, I feel like I bought this single after the full length the A-side is from.

The B-side is a drum machine version of "Primary Education."  Speeder I somehow forgot even after relistening.

I don't fucking care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Byrds-Live At The Fillmore-February 1969 (2000)

Bob Dylan-New Morning (1970)

Various Artists-Mojo Presents The Roots of Bob Dylan (2006)