Get Fucked-Get Fucked (2004)


 


Artist: Get Fucked

Title: Get Fucked

Label: Level Plane Records

Format: CD EP

Cat: LP59

Year of Release: 2004

Country and Year of Edition: US 2004

Sell Price: $3.32 VG+/VG+  6/30/24

Discogs Last Sold:  12/16/23 VG+/VG+ $4.18

Low: $1.99

Median: $3.11

Average: $3.38

High: $8.00

Current low price: $2.11

Current Number on Sale at Discogs: 12

Have/Want: 78/16

Where Sold: Fort White, FL

Time it took to sell: 9 years

Where and When Purchased: $1 cd wall Kims on St. Marks NYC

Gwiz-gau Letter Grade: C-

Sad To See It Go: No

I probably bought this for a dollar because I liked the band name.  Who wouldn't like a name such as Get Fucked? I didn't realize this label also put out my friend Dawn Black's band Books Lie in the same year.  I bought this knowing absolutely nothing about the band and 20 years later I still knew nothing before I put the CD on.

Well, musically it's kind of a generic wall of screamo.  It's 8 tracks that blast by fast with things I sometimes like: thick guitar wall, feedback, buried screaming vocals and so forth.   Don't ask me for the best track, I didn't feel anything stood out after the third listen.  The first time I dozed off then I cut the volume for the next couple times through.

I didn't feel like torturing the neighbors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Dylan-Masterpieces (1978)

Blur-13 (1999)

Big Black-The Incredibly Corporate Whorish Big Black Interview Album (1987)