Bunny Foot Charm-Friendly Sex Monster b/w Pain Tease (1997)


 

Artist: Bunny Foot Charm

Title:  Friendly Sex Monster b/w Pain Tease

Label: Punk In My VItamins

Format: 7"

Cat #: PNMV 12

Year of Release: 1997

Country and Year of Edition Issue: US 1997

Listed Condition: VG+/VG

Sell Date: 8/22/21

Sell Price: $3.49

Discogs Last Sold: 8/11/20 $2.75

Low: $2.75

Median: $2.88

Average: $3.00

High: $3.00

Current low price: $2.98

Current Number on Sale at Discogs: 4

Have/Want: 35/9

Where Sold: San Jose, CA

Time it took to sell: 6 years

Where and When Bought: London UK Intoxica Records early aughts new

Gwiz-gau Letter Grade: B-

Sad To See It Go: No

I was in Intoxica Records in London in the early aughts on a visit and bought a stack of singles.  Why I bought this, I have no idea.  The cover looked like it might be promising.   US band on a US label Punk In My Vitamins from 1997.

Sludge noise rock, sort've like "Don't" by Dinosaur Jr. meets some kind of younger indie sludge.  Devoid of metal, this is the indie side of noise.  Looking into it a bit, the band was from Olympia and Unwound did the Punk In My Vitamins label which makes sense from the sound of this.  Somehow, I don't remember KNOWING either of these fun factoids, but I believe them now to be true.  Annoying if only because I bought this record as part of buying a pile of singles of things I was unfamiliar with to discover something new and unrelated to anything I was already into

Bunny Foot Charm was also known later as The Bunny Foot Charm Band.  I'm guessing there was some other Bunny Foot Charm that wasn't as charming and sent a cease and desist order.

Decent enough I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various Artists-Mojo Presents The Roots of Bob Dylan (2006)

Bob Dylan-New Morning (1970)

Deep Purple-Stormbringer (1974)